In this course, you will define what FinTech is (and what it's not). You will explore the key disruptions that have led to the current FinTech industry landscape. You will then apply the lessons of disruption to a challenge facing your organization. Additionally, you will examine some of the key players in the FinTech ecosystem and perform a Porter's Five Forces analysis on a related product or service: one of your own organization's offerings, or that of another firm. Then you will do a competitive market analysis on your own organization, or someone else's, to help you anticipate potential areas for risks and opportunities.Download
· Define what FinTech is (and what it is not)
· Identify key disruptions that have led to the current FinTech industry landscape
· Perform a Porter's Five Forces analysis on a product or service
· Apply the lessons of disruption to a challenge facing your organization
· Financial services professionals
· Software companies who sell to financial services
· Banking professionals
· IT, security, regulatory professionals
· Venture capital professionals
29 & 30 Jan 2024
This two-day course is designed to explore creating a cybersecurity strategy in addition to discussi ...
23, 24 & 25 Oct 2023
Pressure vessels, storage tanks, and piping systems together with rotating machinery for fluid trans ...
22, 23 & 24 Jan 2024
This training enables the participants to master the concepts and processes needed to optimize asset ...