ISO 22301- 22320 Incident And Crisis Management
This course will develop your ability to recognise, escalate, and respond to an incident or crisis affecting your organisation. Blending best practice discussions with practical exercises this course will increase delegates confidence and decision-making skills. The course is built on the guidance found in ISO22301 (Business Continuity) and prTS 17901 (Crisis Management).
• Develop the ability to spot a crisis developing early, and how to react
• Enhanced decision-making skills
• Greater appreciation of crisis communications
• Delivered by award winning consultants
This course will provide an excellent foundation for:
• Senior/middle Managers with crisis or incident response roles
• Business Continuity professionals responsible for crisis management or incident
The course draws on examples and best practice from a wide range of sectors and industries. It is not
targeted at any one sector but may be of particular interest to:
• Financial services
• Oil and Gas
The following topics will be covered during the training:
• Incident and crisis recognition and escalation
• Response structures – how to set your organisation up to succeed
• Decision making in a crisis scenario
• Crisis Communications
11 & 12 APR 2022
This two-day course is designed to explore creating a cybersecurity strategy in addition to discussi ...
24 , 25 & 26 May 2022
Pressure vessels, storage tanks, and piping systems together with rotating machinery for fluid trans ...
21, 22 & 23 June 2022
This training enables the participants to master the concepts and processes needed to optimize asset ...